Sunday, March 24, 2013

you create me something for now on

athirah.. thanks for everything..
 i'm hoping for the star .. looking at you with tears inside my deep of heart . seeing you go away from me step by step and you never look back . there you are with all your new friends with a long journey to step away . 
and now between us has nothing toward you . how could you said that i am arrogant . i'll never ignore you in my daily life . to me you are still my beloved superb friend . but what did your beautiful eyes see about me ? am i the most stupid friend ? am i the one that hate you ? or am i the one that blind ? 
past is past . let it go and start your new journey without me . i know you can . 

i don't hate you but you turn to everything you said you never be

it's sad when people you know became people you knew when you can walk right past someone like they never a huge part of you life how you used to be able to talk for hours and now you can barely look at each other
just because i don't talk about my problem doesn't mean they don't exist. 

thank you for making me laugh when i'd almost forgatten how to.

sometimes the person who trie to keep everyone happy is always the most lonely person,
so never leave them alone because they will never say that they need you

good friends are like stars you don't always see them, but you know they're always there. 
to my dearest eleven pals : you make my life shine .without you am i am nothing today but by spending time with you create me something now . i hate when someone ignore me i hate when someone just only judge me without take care of my little tiny heart . should i delete you in my memory as i see my memory is already full and it may exploded one day haha . my dear i'm just joking . 

to my dearest Wadia : you always make me smile from ear to ear . we have variety moment with. all of the moment have been save in my deeply heart . thank you friends . you create me something for now on

even my heart had been broke i know Allah still give my the best . when  i am crying i am try to get ur attention i'm sorry cause i know you hate that . this is me . love me the way i am . 
everything happen for a reasons . Good Bye. 

0 keikhlasan ukhwah: